866-621-1551 (Toll Free)
Luke Hamer is an Associate Lawyer at Smitiuch Injury Law. After articling with the firm, he was Called to the Bar on January 25, 2013. He will be working directly for the firm's Principal, Michael Smitiuch, on personal injury matters.
Luke obtained his Juris Doctor degree (J.D.) from Bond University in Robina Gold Coast, Australia. He also holds an Honours Bachelor of Science degree in Anthropology and English from the University of Toronto. While at law school, Luke's main areas of interest were constitutional law (both Canadian and Australian) and civil litigation. He also completed the Legal Skills practical component.
Luke has volunteered with Habitat for Humanity and as a camp counselor in Guelph, Ontario.
Areas of Practice
- 80% Personal Injury
- 10% Disability and Insurance Claims
- 10% Wrongful Death
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Ontario, 2013
- Bond University, Faculty of Law, Robina Gold Coast, Australia
- J.D. - 2011
- University of Toronto Honours B.Sc - 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Toronto Lawyers Association, Member, 2013 - Present
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2013 - Present